Thanks for considering me to add to the experience of your event. I’ve led keynote sessions, workshops, discussion panels and emceed gatherings both large and small over the past ten years. A few of the more popular subjects I’ve spoken on include:
- Are We Who We Say We Are? (Avoiding Brand Schizophrenia)
- The Keys to Communicating Change
- The Information Overload Epidemic
- Understanding Social Media
- Building a Communications Team
- Five Quick Ways Social Media Can Kill Your Brand
- Diving into Texting
Venues include the University of Chicago’s Graduate School of Business, LeadershipNetwork, Echo, the National Outreach Convention, NorthPark University’s Nonprofit Symposium, the Idea Camp, Whiteboard Sessions, Cultivate and MinistryCOM as well as a wide variety of individual churches and nonprofit organizations.
If this sounds like it could be a fit, we’d love to learn more.